Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebration Time

Hope everyone has a very happy 4th. I took my granddaughter Cassidy to St. Paul for the rodeo and fire works. They always have the best fire works. They last for least 20 to 30 minutes. A couple of my good friends went with me and we always have a great time together. I didn't get to see Adam ride the bulls but got to see his sister Ashley. She was one of the flag carriers. It sure doesn't seem possible that those kids could be as old as they are. I have known them since they were 5 yrs. old. And then I opened an invitation to Korissa's birthday get together and there was the number 3. It seems only yesterday she was born. How time passes. I don't think each day just passes it runs. I am reminded that every day we should celebrate what we have in this country and give thanks for it. Our freedoms are the best in the world, even tho the U.S is not without faults, it is still the only country that offers what we take for grant. Take a few minutes each day to thank our creator for what we have. We need to preserve this world and take a little extra time to recycle and strive to preserve this planet for other generations to come. Again hope everyone had a great holiday.

No comments: