Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 11 - Crazy Mixed-Up Day

Today has been a day from crazyville. Spent lots of time on the phone for some answers and all I got was "nothing". Looking forward to getting home to use my new "Air Climber" that I just got yesterday. It will take some getting use to but I really like it. Since it works on using air it doesn't sound like it would do very much but it does. They say when you first begin do it only 5 minutes at a time and I can tell you even that is hard. After only a couple of minutes I am panting. 500 steps on it burned 74 calories. Next Tuesday is my final for this series of cake decorating classes when we learn how to places flowers correctly and to do basket weave on it. I plan to make a butter cream poppy seed cake with a lemon filling. Plan to decorate it with daffodil's and lillie's. Will post a picture next week on how it turns out. Guess what - I have not missed a day of the challenage.

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

The air climber sounds fun! I need one lol....I am so lazy ha ha..And yes grams you are doing great on the challenge..I don't think Tam posted today???Hmmm....Well got get mine caught up! LOve you grams!

Tammy said...

You are the best of the bloggers for not skipping a day!!!