Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 14 - Events

These can be happy and sad ones. Events can be like changes; some we don't mind and some we do. I had planned on going to the car races in Medford Saturday but didn't get too. So Cassidy and I went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was even better because we saw it in digital 3D, which is better than regular 3D. It cost more to. Then I let Cassidy pick where we went for lunch. For me the event of racing had to be put on the back burner and replaced with something else. I wish I could have gone to the races but events change. Cassidy got to decorate her first cake, which we had a small piece after dinner last night. I have to bake my class cake today for Tuesday. I manage to do my arm up good yesterday when I tore it open on a stick that I didn't see. Looks like I been thru a war. My battle scars of yard work. Hauled lots of bark dust and makes all the changes of events to feel better. Had a great church service today so am ready for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you had a busy wknd. Marsha saw Toy Story as well....see her blog.